Advance Lead Clinic
Strenuous and demanding, this clinic is for climbers who have been sport leading at least 4 weeks. Identify your weaknesses in strength, route finding or repertoire of moves. Expect to climb hard, long and repetitively. (Previous rest day strongly recommended). Be prepared to climb smoother, clip quickly, recognize rests, read sequences faster. Efficiency = gracefulness. Topics to be covered are:
- Climbing and clipping - stabilized stances
- Climbing with control - mental focus - route reading
- Footwork to save energy - dynamic movement
- Strength builders
This is better than chicken soup. The clinic goes for 2 1/2 hours and is limited to four students for the max in personal attention. Call to secure your place, advance registration is required.
- At least 4 weeks sport leading experience; rest day prior to lesson.
- 4 to 1
- Class Length:
- 2.5 hours
- 6:30-9:00 PM on the 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Wednesday November 20, 2013
- Wednesday December 18, 2013
- Wednesday January 15, 2014
- Wednesday February 19, 2014
- Wednesday March 19, 2014
- Wednesday April 16, 2014
- Class Fee:
- $65; ($50 for Go Vertical members)
Cancellation policy: If a class reservation is made and the student does not show up for class, Go Vertical will charge the fee of the reserved class. If a class reservation is canceled or date or time of class is changed with less than 48 hours notice before the start of the class, Go Vertical will charge 1/2 of the fee of the reserved class.