Kids Camp Program
Body position, footwork and route reading will be covered to develop efficiency in climbing.
Discussion and practice of warm-ups, cool-downs, stretching and complementary exercises to prep the body for climbing successfully and avoiding injury from climbing, as well as discussion of how equipment is to be used, not used, awareness of your place in the gym and how you interact with other climbers.
Games and Drills
By incorporating games and drills, climbers will develop skills and techniques to improve as a climber while having a great time.
- Junior Climbers ages 7 - 12
- Student/Instructor Ratio:
- 5 to 1
- Class Length:
- 3 day or 5 day sessions, 3 hours a day.
- 10:30 am -1:30 pm
- 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Class Fee:
- 3 day session: $155 per climber; 5 day session: $230 per climber
climbers should wear comfortable clothes like T-shirts and sweats or shorts
climbers should bring a break fast snack of fruit or granola and a mid-day snack of a sandwich and juice box or the like - time will be allotted for a short breaks, but not long enough to go out and/or order food.
3 student minimum
all climbers under age 18 must have our waiver filled out by their parent
all climbers must register in advance, camp fees will be made at the time of the reservation
no refunds or makeups for missed sessions
Schedule for 2014
- June 2 - 6; 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- June 2 - 6; 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- June 9 - 13; 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- June 9 - 13; 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- June 16 - 20; 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- June 16 - 20; 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- June 23 - 27; 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- July 14 - 18; 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Aug 25 - Aug 29; 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Thanksgiving Break
- Mon, Tues, Wed, 11/24-26, 11AM - 2PM
- Other dates and times available by appointment
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations allowed only two or more weeks before the first day of class to receive a refund; however a substitute climber may attend for the entire program with a reassignment fee of $20